Montag, 11. Januar 2010

The School - 2008 - Destructive Sounds

Genre: Indie Rock
Label:Kong Tiki Records (NO)
If you like Interpol & Co


Yeah finally I got their last album. Their debut album (find it here) was pretty nice and i am not sure if Destructive Sounds could drop it. I think no, but this depends on personal listening behaviour.
So - we talk about norwegian The School, right? There is another band with the same creative name outside, but I didn't know them... These School Band is solid Indie Rock in vein of Interpol but with a lot more drive. And like Kings of Leon with less Hard Rock influences. Danceable and a bit dark and melodic...
Check it!

Tracklisting
  1. The Show
  2. Rules
  3. Golden Key
  4. Radio Girl
  5. I Swear
  6. Killer To The Core
  7. White Boys Dance
  8. Elijah
  9. Katharina
  10. Destructive Sounds
  11. Untitled
Try - Buy - My

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen